If you own a pair of LG headphones, then it doesn’t necessarily mean that you already know how to reset LG Bluetooth headset.
These headphones are not as widely known as other headphones such as those that are offered by Apple or other popular brands.
Therefore, in this post, we will be discussing everything you need to know if you own a pair of LG headphones and are clueless on how to reset the LG Bluetooth headset.
How to reset LG Bluetooth headset
The process of resetting your LG headphones is not as difficult as it seems.
And the best part is that nearly all models of LG headphones can be reset similarly.
Therefore, this saves time as you don’t have to do any modifications or changes to this method.
You can simply follow it as it is and your problem will be fixed. You won’t have to worry about any alterations.
Method No. 1
Therefore, to reset your headphones, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Hold down the volume and call button for two seconds.
- A will notice a beaming indicator light start flickering.
- Once the light turns on, you have successfully reset your LG headset.
Another thing you need to do is pair and sync your headset with the required device.
For this, you need to follow a similar method. The steps to pair any wireless headset is more or less quite similar.
However, based on your headset model, there are certain changes you need to make accordingly.
The method we are sharing below works with Android devices.
Therefore, if you own a smartphone, tablet, or laptop that comes with an Android-based operating system, you can easily follow the method mentioned below.
- Firstly go to the Apps menu on your device. Next tap on Settings and open Bluetooth.
- Click on Bluetooth and drag the turn on slider to activate your Bluetooth.
- Click on Search and look for a list mentioning all devices that are available for pairing.
- Look for the device that you are currently using. And in this case, it’s going to be your LG headphones. If you cannot find it in the list, look for a similar name in the list.
- At times, the headset or any other wireless device that you want to pair with your Android tablet or phone may be listed with a different name.
- It can be listed with its model number or any other feature of the headset. Next, you will be required to type in the pin. Simply enter 0000.
Once, you have completed all the steps mentioned above, your headset will be paired up with your android device.
To confirm whether you have successfully paired it with your device or not, you can simply check it by rechecking your headset name under the list of paired devices in the main menu.
If you have successfully reset your LG headphones but they are not working properly, then you need to first check if the problem is with one or both sides of the headphones.
If the problem is with only one side of the headphones then you follow the steps listed below.
- To make both sides of your headphones work, what you need to do is connect your headphones through a wireless network such as Bluetooth.
- Next, play any music or song on your device.
- Wear your headphones and grab the jack line.
- Gently hold a single end of your cable inside the jack. And hopefully, your music will start to play from the left and right sides of your headphones.
To reset the U level, you need to follow these steps.
- First, turn off your headphones
- Next, gently press down the volume and power button simultaneously for a few seconds and release.
- Next, hold again the power key and switch back your headset.
Related: What Headset does Shroud use?
If you have tried everything and still your headphones aren’t working properly. Or they are kept on disconnecting without any particular reason. Then apart from resetting your headphones, you can try the following solutions.
If your headphones are constantly disconnected while you travel or are outside. Then one of the main reasons why you are experiencing this problem is because you are using these headphones outdoors and not indoors.
Other mobiles that are being used in your nearby surroundings are probably causing your headphones to lose their connectivity.
And therefore, you won’t be able to pair it with your phone or listen to music.
If too many phones are using wireless connectivity in the same area then it can cause them to disconnect frequently.
Therefore, one of the best ways to fix this is by investing in quality products.
If you are using low-quality devices and trying to pair them with your headphones, then there are more chances for you to experience a similar problem.
If you want to check out the internal components and wiring of your LG headphones, then you can follow the steps listed below.
- Turn off your headphones. Use round tip safety scissors or a knife with a smooth or blunt edge.
- Gently make your way in and insert it inside the left and right sides of your headphones.
- Try to apply even pressure otherwise, you will break the exterior of your headphones.
- Next, split it into two separate parts and remove the earbuds and cushion.
- Now, you can easily see all the wires and internal parts of your headphones.
- If there is any dust inside, gently blow it away or use a piece of cloth or brush to clean it.
To Sum Up
In this post, we discussed some easy yet effective ways for resetting LG headphones. At times, it can stop working as a result of a minor technical fault in the hardware of the headset. And by simply restarting or resetting your headphones, you can easily fix it at your home without spending any extra cash on getting it repaired by a professional.
- Top 10 Cheapest VR Headset for VRChat [Guides & Reviewed in 2023] - November 22, 2022
- 10 Best Headphones that look like Earplugs in 2022 [Updated] - March 26, 2022
- Top 12 Most Durable Wireless Headphones in 2022 • MUST READ - March 26, 2022